What is IT Managed Services?
Managed Services is the practice of utilizing a service provider to handle the maintenance, management and monitoring of a company’s Information Technology infrastructure as a strategic method for improving operations and reducing costs. The organization that provides the service is regarded as the managed service provider or MSP. MSPs like R2K offer small and medium- sized businesses peace of mind by providing the broad technical competency, processes, and controls required to ensure system stability and maximum efficiency.
Why do Companies Need IT Managed Services?
To remain competitive, organizations need to closely manage the balance between essential IT operations and associated costs. This task can be a challenging undertaking that oftentimes takes focus away from other strategic business activities. MSPs provide smaller companies with the ability to benefit from economies of scale that may otherwise not be possible. Furthermore, leveraging experienced Managed Services Professionals for routine IT management and oversight lets companies focus on their core business without having to be concerned about interruptions due to IT-related issues.
What are the advantages?
- Maximize technology investments
- Avoid common IT pitfalls
- Benefit from wide-ranging technical competencies
- Reduce company downtime with the following services:
- Proactive systems monitoring with real-time alerts
- Protection from viruses and data theft
- Business continuity and disaster recovery hosting
- IT project management and implementation
- Routine software and hardware maintenance
- Control IT costs and improve total cost of ownership
- Predictable monthly costs
- Transparency and visibility through frequent status reports
What’s the Next Step?
Contact R2K today for a “fitness test” of your current IT operations.
I initially selected R2K to be our firm’s IT Managed Services Provider after their evaluation exposed flaws with our network infrastructure and backup schema. In addition to being impressed by their depth of knowledge and competitive pricing, we particularly liked that R2K was headquartered a short distance from our office. In all respects, the transition to R2K was smooth and our company has benefited from their expertise and professionalism ever since. I highly recommend R2K to any small to medium-sized business that has a need for a knowledgeable and reliable provider of IT and network-related services.”Andy Bass
Haskell Brokerage Corp