IBM Webinar featuring Forrester: Realizing the Business Value of Social Content
View it now
Collaboration is a critical investment for many organizations looking to drive competitive advantage by better arming knowledge workers with information, access to expertise, and the ability to act collectively on trusted content.
Forrester data shows that over 50% of organizations have implemented or are expanding their implementation of packaged collaboration software. While the strategy remains valid, the challenge of driving user adoption of new and different tools can diminish time-to business value.
* State of investments in collaboration software
* Challenges with user adoption of collaboration software
* Integrated strategy for social document collaboration
* Learn what are the key challenges with increasing the adoption of collaboration software
* Understand why an integrated strategy for collaboration and content management may help adoption and drive business value
FREE IT ASSESSMENT
Fill in the Form Below to Claim Your FREE IT Assessment at No Cost or Obligation!
Offer available for small businesses in NYC with 5 PCS or more.