View it now
With more than 80% of your information landscape comprised of unstructured content –such as documents, reports, email, surveys, and enterprise applications — you need an analytics approach that will surface new actionable insights from enterprise content, enabling you to tackle complex business challenges.
During this session you will learn how IBM Content Analytics can help you:
• Interactively discover business insight
• Easily access and aggregate from multiple internal and external information
• Analyze unstructured content using feature-rich views and a user-friendly interface
• Extract meaningful facts and concepts from content using Natural Language Processing capabilities
• Uncover trends, patterns, and relationships, from enterprise content to drive fact-based decisions
IBM Content Analytics solutions make it possible and practical to efficiently analyze the unstructured content in your organization so you can better understand what’s going on, why it is happening and what to do.
IBM Content Analytics with Cognos
View it now
IBM Cognos is well known as IBM’s premiere Business Analytics offering. But what could possibly infuse it with even more powerful capabilities? Using it together with IBM Content Analytics.
Cognos analyzes structured information to help organizations understand the Who, What, When, and Where of topics or subjects. Content Analytics adds the How and Why. That’s because the How and Why are often only found buried in unstructured information like documents, emails, websites, call center records, social media, etc.
Content Analytics sifts through the 80 percent of your information that is unstructured and uses the Watson Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine to extract what is most helpful to Cognos users. This allows Cognos users to analyze all of their information – both structured and unstructured together – to provide an even better view of their information. Content Analytics’ Visual Miner makes exploring your information easier and faster than traditional methods – allowing you to find the needles in the haystacks of your information. It even delivers technical value by enabling customers to greatly reduce the time needed to model Cognos cubes. That can significantly speed the development cycle — saving you money and delivering faster business results.
This product demo will show you how IBM Content Analytics can be used with Cognos to add new capabilities to your organization.
IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search
View it now
With more than 80% of your information landscape comprised of unstructured content –such as documents, reports, email, surveys, and enterprise applications — you need an enterprise search solution. During this 30 minute recorded replay session you will learn how the Enterprise Search features of IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search can help you:
• Embrace and extend traditional ECM integrated search technologies to deliver more information to the content workers in the context that matters.
• Improve knowledge worker productivity by breaking down information silos and making relevant information available quickly and easily
• Increase ROI for portal and collaboration applications by exposing all relevant enterprise content through a single portal search interface
IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search solution makes it possible and practical to efficiently search and discover unstructured content in your organization so you can find the right information when you need it.
FREE IT ASSESSMENT
Fill in the Form Below to Claim Your FREE IT Assessment at No Cost or Obligation!
Offer available for small businesses in NYC with 5 PCS or more.