Website Privacy Statement
R2K respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it. We provide this privacy statement to tell you how we do that, and about the choices you have.
Sites Covered by This Privacy Statement
You can browse our website without telling us any personal information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the website may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may ask that a R2K representative contact you. We need certain information from you so we can respond to your request.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily give us, and Site Visitorship Data, on this website.
We collect Personal Information that you give us, for example, to request that a R2K representative contact you or as part of completing a survey.
This information commonly includes your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is data about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. The information collected about visitors to our web site may be used for these reasons:
- to analyze how visitors use and navigate our site
- to evaluate consumer responses to our advertisements on other web sites
- to serve you R2K advertisements when you visit the web sites of third parties
The kind of information we may collect includes:
- the number of visitors to our site
- the pages visited on our site
- the features used
- how long a visitor stays
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site
How We Use Information
We use Personal Information collected on this website in several ways:
- to respond to your request to be contacted by an R2K representative
- to tell you about products or services we offer
We use Site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the website. Sometimes we add Site Visitorship to Personal Information from registered customers. We may use that information to:
- manage the website
- help resolve problems
- analyze use of the site
- tell you about products or services we offer
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information collected on this site to:
- an R2K subsidiary so it can respond to your request or tell you about a product or service it offers
- an R2K staff member so that they can satisfy a contact request
- third parties as permitted or required by law, for example: regulators
- vendors that provide service to us
- law enforcement authorities
Children’s Privacy Online
This website is not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13. You can learn more about children’s privacy and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov.
This privacy statement is effective as of September 2012. We reserve the right to change this statement. If we change it, we will post the current privacy statement on this page. Any changes to this statement will be effective as of the day they are posted.